Saffery Champness #SafferySelfie Competition – Terms And Conditions
No Third Party Endorsement
- The #SafferySelfie competition run by Saffery Champness Management International Limited (“Saffery Champness”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social media network.
- The closing date, what entrants need to do to enter and the prize will be stated in the initial competition social media post. Entrants will have until Friday 11th June to submit their selfies. The prize is an Apple Watch Series 6.
- All entries must be received by the time stated for the competition’s closing on the relevant social media network. All entries received after this time will be automatically disqualified.
- Entries can be made by taking a selfie during the Walk on 5 June, posting it on the Saffery Rotary Walk Facebook page or tagging @SRIslandwalk on Twitter and including the hashtags #SafferySelfie or #GloriousGuernsey in the post. Entries will also be accepted if the photo is posted publicly on the entrant’s own social channels with the relevant hashtags.
- The #SafferySelfie social media competition is open to all Saffery Rotary Walk participants over the age of 13 unless otherwise stated. Employees or immediate family members of employees at Saffery Champness or the Saffery Rotary Walk organising committee are not eligible.
- The winner will be chosen by an appointed representative of Saffery Champness. Their decision will be final.
- By entering the #SafferySelfie social media competition, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- By entering the #SafferySelfie competition you agree that Saffery Champness may utilise and repurpose this content to promote the Saffery Rotary Walk in the future.
- By entering the competition, you confirm that you are eligible to do so.
- Multiple entries from an individual are permitted.
- Saffery Champness reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the #SafferySelfie competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- The winner will be announced at the Saffery Rotary Walk presentation evening on Tuesday 14 September 2021. The winner’s name and selfie will then be published on social media.
- The winner will be contacted via social media before the presentation evening. The winner will be invited to attend the presentation evening and informed of how to claim their prize via social media or a preferred agreed means of communication.
- Saffery Champness will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner via social media. If the winner cannot be contacted or has not acknowledged the message within 7 days of being contacted, Saffery Champness reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the entries received before the closing date.
- So far as is permitted by law, Saffery Champness will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of participating in the competition, except where it is caused by its negligence. Your legal rights are not affected.
- By entering the #SafferySelfie competition entrants agree to the use of their name and image in any publicity material for the Saffery Rotary Walk, as well as their entry.
- Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used in accordance with the Data Protection (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law 2017.